Thursday 6 August 2009

Nicely Dressed People

I feel a sense of commitment to show you those who share my vision - especially wardrobe wise. I guess there will be an attack the Janine clone's. So ya better prepare.


This Angela a photographer - from the female only spoken word night,'Style and Substance.' Fell in love with how she teamed Reebok Classics with her modernist dress.



Below is a girl I randomly saw in Stratford - looking uber cool. Can't remember your name (so sorry) but this chica is 15 (I know). Just could'nt get over her style. Keep it up.



I met Paris last night on the disrict line. I suffered a mini orgasm whilst eyeing up her leotard. She reckoned she got it from H&M but I think she is lying - because I have'nt seen it. Check out that necklace.



Another lady name who I can not remember but I met her at the Market Place, Oxford St. Absolutely feeling those creps.

No comments:

Post a Comment